Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daily Update

Hello again Mother,
Its been a while since we spoke. When ever I call home you are never there. Where do you go? Does Dad lock you in a closet? Just kidding, I didn't think so. Oh, whats that?... Oh Yard work. Ya, I hate doing that too. Thats just one of the reason I didn't mind leaving Utah. My allergies don't like yard work either. I'm sure it will look nice when everyone will come for Dave's wedding thingie.

No, I didn't go running last night Mom, I think running more than twice a week is bad for my health, and also bad for my TV watching skills. I'm pretty skilled at watching the Television, and you always taught us not to hide our talents under a bushel, so I'm getting hours of practice every night. Also, I have years of catching up to do from my childhood. Remember how you and dad wouldn't let me watch during the week. Nowadays I only watch during the week. Its a great thing that we missed out on as kids.

Oh yes, I remember now, I am still working with my Euro-book (aka scrapbook project 1a). I tried sending it to the internet company last night but my computer was being dumb. Remember how I told you that the internet was broken? That wasn't entirely true, It was only broken for me come to find out. But don't worry, I got it fixed.

Oh did Joe finally call you about that? Ya, I sent it yesterday. He got it, and had to cut thru 3 solid inches of cardboard, hot-glue, and styrofoam. I know how UPS loaders handle packages, The word 'fragile' is a Dare, not a caution. Its true that they're better than the USPS, cause they actually deliver their stuff!

Guess what Mom, I finally started bringing my lunch to work. Its like a picnic every day! I probably load my lunch bag fuller than you would have, but you know what... I have to keep my stomach entertained.

Thanks for that CD you sent me Mom, I'm listening to it right now. I don't often make a regular thing of listening to Italian Accordion music, but I can take a few minutes every few weeks

No comments: