Friday, June 27, 2008

Daily Update

I finally did it. After days of research I finally took the plunge. The Ultimate Computing Experience has been ordered, and is coming my way. I will now be able to email 100 times faster, and more often. It took me a few hours to complete this ordering process, due to my side-track-ed-ness, and the many other things that I had to do yesterday evening. As I got the chance, I would stealthily make my computer selections at the same time that I would research all the options. Maybe it took so long because I would do such 'adequate' research on every component that was offered. After consulting some of the top nerds in America (my brother, and two guys at work) I think I've come to the perfect conclusion. I can't wait to tell you more about it after it arrives.

I wasn't sure if I was going to have the chance to go running last night. I keep wanting to talk myself out of it on my bike ride home. But when I got home I just forced myself to do it. I was glad that I did. I did however take a different road this time. Today I didn't go on the usual Saharan Safari, today I went on a historical trek on the Silk road. I skipped the Ural Mountain detour, and went right for the scenic silky route. It was fairly difficult due to the massive mountain inclines for at least 3/4ths of the way, then the last leg of the run you drop down in altitude quickly. I lost track of time cause it was so fun noticing all the new houses and weird looking people and stuff like that. I ran like the King Camel would. Not super fast, but slow and steady, and I found myself spitting a lot more than normal. And my knees were wobbly, and they hurt after I was done from all the up and down hills. I'll have to go sight-seeing there again some time.

Last night I stayed home and I got a lot done, as previously described. Also I cleaned my room, so now you can see the carpet. I started cleaning the kitchen a little bit (from last sunday). And most impressive, Eric and I were just chatting, when Nick came home (for the last time). He got married today at 11am. And because we were 'hanging out', I then asked if 'this' was considered his bachelor's party, and he agreed that it would have to be!
So at Nick's bachelor's party last night we just chatted, hung out, I ate chocolate in his honor, then drank some apple juice to him as well.

I'm listening to the Spicegirls right now.

Lunch was sponsored by my usual Lunch time picnic, and A&W rootbeer.

No comments: