Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Daily Update- Voting Day Edition

I escaped Jury Duty again, only two more days left on this 'trial'. I hope it goes by quick, cause my fingers are hurting from bring crossed for so long. Yesterday was also a voting day in LA. I didn't hear about this until late the night before.

Political rant: See jimsmatrix. (it was to long to put here, and I didn't think that many of you would have wanted to read it.)

As I got home from work, I sat down for maybe 10 minutes before I realized that I was getting bored. So in a fit of frustration I started cleaning my room. It wasn't to long before I found my running shoes, and shorts. Then that got me thinking about how running has always rid me of boredom, so I made the decision to go. I hurried out the door, so that I would loose sight of what I was doing. It was a glorious run. I was the Golden Mountain Goat of the Ural mountains, with the big curly horns painted gold. My shaggy fur had twigs and leaves and a little dirt in it showing recent signs of me battling the other stray mountain goats. But I was no tame Mountain Goat. I am wild and ferocious like you wouldn't believe. So I was running. It went well. No problems to report, like over at the other track. As I got back to my place, I was reenergized for the rest of the evening. I also ran into Julia.

After that, I raced over to the polling place to see if the polls were still open. They weren't. I was a mere 45 minutes late. Oh well, next time perhaps. On my way home I ran into that one girl, Cheryl. We were just chatting for a second, and I showed her that I just got a new British Comedy in the mail, and what do you know, she is into British comedy too. What a coincidence! So we watched a few episodes of the Black Adder. It was a lovely evening.

I'm listening to The Matches right now.

Lunch was sponsored by leftovers from C&O's from Monday night, and Orange Cream soda, and Pieces from Reese's.

No comments: