Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Daily Update

I'm still recovering from 'Buffet-itis'. I was so hungry all yesterday long. And super tired. I almost dozed off twice at work. I had to shrug it off cause we were busy at work.

We did however resume our normal Alternate FHE events. Our JJJCKDSDHE party took us over to Zandou Chicken (said 'Thank-you' chicken with a Chinese accent.) A lot of it was more 'recapping' of our trip. So Kristen and Shemily were bombarded with 5 hundred stories all at once. It was a wonderful light snack for the continuing buffet cool down period.

Last night I stopped by the movie premiere of Get Smart. I saw a bunch of famous people I knew, and that I didn't know. It was kind of silly cause there were all these crazy little girls who would be standing there and want everyone to sign stuff, then when the stars would come over and everyone would wave their dumb papers at them in their faces (I'm sure that wasn't annoying), then when their publicist would usher them away, everyone would scream and freak out. I wanted to slap most of them.

I fell asleep early last night so there's not much else to report. I'll try to stay up later for you all tomorrow. I'm still drained from our trip.

I'm listening to Willy Nelson right now.

Lunch was sponsored by my Sack Lunch again.

No comments: