Yup, I was right. the easiest way home from work was through the neighborhoods close to Westwood blvd, but not on Westwood. Then down to Santa Monica Blvd, then over past the Temple, then up Eastborne to my alley, then in the back gate of my building.
I went running again last night. Oh, don't act so surprised. I usually go once or twice a week. You should know that by now. It was a blissful day at the track. I spent much of the time 'stretching' so there was less time for the actual running, but the part that I did run, I did great. The way I see it, is that I had to save my energy cause I was expecting an ninja attack at any time, and I had to be ready! Nothing happened, so they must have known I was ready for them.
So I just barley found out that they had to lay one of the guys off in my office. And it wasn't the newest guy either. They just hired someone last week, and who they let go has been here a few months. Kind of funny how that works. One guy said it was cause we just lost a BIG project in Vegas, but someone else said its cause he was s-l-o-w. The story is still unfolding, so I'll have to keep you posted. (but for now it means that today's update is being cut short, for my own safety).
Lunch was sponsored by In N Out today.
I'm listening to Lord of the Rings.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment