Friday, September 26, 2008

Daily Update

Ah yes, the days of laziness have befallen me. I've sunken into a semi-daily update I think. I have three or four of them started, but I lacked the time (and energy) to finish them, so I'm now back pedaling a bit. The other night I was on my way home, riding my bike. I had to work an hour late, so by the time I was leaving work, the sun had gone down. So I started to think about what it will be like riding home in the dark. Until this point I've only rode home in the glorious glittery daylight, with the wind at my back. So now I must watch out for even more Ultra-Idiots who are only worried about themselves. Speaking about Ultra Idiots, just two days ago on the way home, on one of the side streets even, this retard in a fancy souped up sports car turned out into the lane of traffic without even looking! No one would have noticed, except for it was right in front of a middle age angry guy with plenty of horn power. I looked after the first 2 full seconds of honking. It was some super short guy, who could barley see over the steering wheel, who jetted out into the flow of traffic. What a jerk. Old people not looking where they are going is bad enough, but this dude, was on one phone, texting on another, adjusting the radio with his left foot, and steering with the right foot. It was like he was playing Car Twister as he drove. Just like the board game by Hasbro. I just wonder who was spinning the wheel for him. Left hand Phone, Right foot radio, Right hand texting, and Left foot driving... I can see the game board from here. What a guy. I really wish I had something to throw at that jerk cause his windows were down, and it was a convertable. Next time. Last night on the way home, I stopped by Pierce Brothers Cemetery. I saw Marlyn Monroe, Rodney Dangerfield, Don Knotts, and a schlew of other famous people that only Cheryl , Jeff, or my parents would know, It was kind of weird. Cemeteries aren't always that fun, but because of the Celebrity factor, it was kind of interesting. I'm going to have to go back sometime with a list of who all is buried there.

Lunch was sponsored by Chipotle.

I finished the dragon book 'Brisingr'. It was interesting. It would have been better if he would have asked my opinion.

No comments: