Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daily Catch-up - First day of Fall Edition

Catching up on the weekend. It was both busy and it wasn't. Meaning: I had plenty to do, but I didn't do that much of it. My room mates let me know a few days ago that they had found someone to replace me, so that I could move out any time. So I had been looking and I think I found a place just across the street from me now. Its just that they won't let me move in until half way through October. I'm meeting my guy again in a few days to bribe him to 'ensure' myself a spot at this place.

On Friday night we went to a Book release party at Borders. There were 8 people there. The workers at the store were more excited for the 12 o'clock hour to come that the customers it seemed. The first kid in line was about 10 years old, and was also doomed to a life of nerddom and loosership. He was bragging about being first in line with this, the third dragonesque book of the Eragon series, as well as being the first in line with the last two or three Harry Potter books. What a shame that some day he'll be the type to get shoved in his locker every few days, and be made fun of constantly.

Saturday was started off by the usual Glorious Pancake Breakfast Feast of Champions, hosted by and attended by ME. Then followed by much running around town. I felt like I had so much stuff to do I slowly sunk into a milld depression I think. As I identified this situation, I immediatly put myself into a better situation, so I went shopping, and ate ice cream. I ended up buying hot new shoes, a tie and cufflinks (to put in my Man-Box when i finish).

Later that day I went to the store to buy packing materials.

No comments: