Friday, September 5, 2008

Daily Update

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum on Thursday. I was scheduled to go running, as usual. And at the last minute a few other people joined our roster, and somehow I got left out. I thought they were going to pick me up from one place, but they thought they'd pick me up from another place. Funny how that works. It took us all 25 minutes to figure it all out. And that was 25 minutes of not-fun. Once we arrived at the track I was better. Toward the beginning I was told that the Pack would only have time for 1 lap, so I took courage and sprang forth with energy and delight, and started at a faster pace than I'm used to.It was just like old times as I would hop through the trees like the springbok of the Serengeti. Part of my motivation was from Bethany trying to chase me. My pride forced me to do all that I could to beat her.

No comments: