Thursday, September 4, 2008

Daily Update

Some people really need to learn that some stuff in not acceptable in public. There is a ramp behind my building where I park my bike, and I've unfortunately run into a situation a few times while parking there. Some of the bums in the area have felt it necessary to... 'relieve' themselves behind our building, and right where I park my bike. Its quite disgusting. I think its human anyway, although there have been known to be wild animals roaming about Westwood.
Smoking is another bad habit. Why do people like trying to give me cancer?! Its not like I want it like they do. Just because they suck on their poison sticks doesn't mean that I want to. I think next time I run into an active smoker, I'll go and fart on them. Its the easiest likeness in revenge, short of throwing asbestos dust into their mouths.
I've already commented on many other unbecoming habits that other people display, like standing right in front of a cross walk, and having to walk right in front of me. But there are other behaviors that if I were in charge, might be punishable by imprisonment, for a long long time. I would call it the "Being Stupid Law".

Last night was good to me. I had just gotten home from work, and stripped off my burdensome shoes, donning the usual t-shirt, flip-flops, and shorts. As I changed I was humming the tune that Mr. Rogers sang as he returned to his tree house. After that I ran down to the fantastic Chinese restaurant of Hop-Woo, and you'll never guess who I ran into there. It was Cheryl, the one who I helped move only a few days earlier. It turns out that she was interested in sampling the sweet and savory tastes of the orient as I was. She let me stop at her place to eat cause My place was at least another 5 minutes beyond her place. It was indeed kind of her; my stomach thanked her generosity too. Meanwhile Jeff called me and wanted me to go up to Flag-football practice. I told him that I was busy, and he told me that 'it could wait'. Then i informed him that my phone signal was fading, and battery was running out, and that my hair needed washing, and that my mother was calling, then I hung up, and dove back into my luscious Asian meal.

Later Project Runway was on. Heidi isn't so dreamy this year. I'm not letting her be because they let that one retard win last season. I'm still bitter about that. I guess its still a fun show for me to critique.

I'm listening to more story of Eragon right now. He's learning how to fight with dragons right now. Its pretty entertaining. After much review, I'm not as skeptical of the authors stealing from so much of previous 'fantasy' literature. I saw an interview where he explained where he 'gathered' the information from. It seems logical for now, but I'm still reviewing my notes.

Today's picnic was sponsored by my world class Spaghetti. This last Sunday we used a different mixture, which is also good, but different.

No comments: