Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Daily Update - Mid-week Edition

I overheard my roommates talking about moving, or 'getting a new roommate'. I wonder if they're thinking of kicking me out/replacing me. Or do they think that I'm moving. I wonder if I've been bad lately. I might just have to counter their discussion with an apartment search of my own. That will show them. I hope I have better luck than Jeff's apartment search.

It was an interesting day in Westwood today too. One of my buddies (crazy bum who no one wants to be around) walked by twice today, screaming at the top of his lungs. Once in the morning and once in evening. Its kind of funny watching him cause he screams at trees, light poles, trash cans, and whoever happens to be walking by. All he does is yell, and it is annoying, but funny none the less. Also there was one other crazy, who was doing doing Tai-Chi right in front of ucla at the intersection, so Everyone could see. I had to laugh at him, espceially when groups of people stopped to watch.

I like Monday Holidays. It makes the next weekend come quicker. I mean look at this, its already mid-week.

Today's picnic was canceled, due to my forgetfulness. I had prepared a picnic, but I didn't quite make it to the follow through. So lunch ended up being sponsored by El Pollo Loco. A new sponsor, and understandably so. I was disappointed with what I got, and with what I paid for it, and it didn't feel safe sitting down, lest I stick to the chair or wall, and not be able to stand for a while.

No comments: