Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Daily Update

Thats It. I've officially declared war on all bugs, insects and weird gross creepy crawly things. I've seen enough of them. I don't care of they all die and I never see them again. I don't care about the food chain. We will have to make due with out each of their own little ecosystems. I've gotten to many bug bites on my feet/legs lately, and for no reason at all. That must take place when I sleep, which means they have broken into my room (breaking & entering). They bite me and suck my blood (assault and battery). They fly around in my car when I drive trying to distract me from my safe driving habits. They crawl around in front of my apartment making me not want to go home. They wander to and fro in my kitchen. They spoil my food. And they Piss me off, and frankly I will have no more of it! I declare war. Until their unacceptable behavior stops I will hunt them until they are extinct, with no remorse either!

So I finally filled my car up with gas again. I lost track of exactly how much time exactly, but I think its been 8 weeks since my last fill up. And I was still annoyed that it cost me $42 to fill up my tank. I've been ultra environmentally friendly, as well as Wallet-friendly in the last few weeks. I guess spending money on gasoline broke me of that habit cause this last week I think I've spent a bit to much money. Therefore, my research shows that the more gas I buy, the more I spend in general. Interesting...

Today's picnic ride took me home. I was having pictures printed and I accidentally left the files at home. Which means that tonight i get to drive furiously down to Costco to pick them up!

I'm listening to Die Aertze right now, the german punk band. Its groovy.

No comments: