My cold finally broke. It broke like waves that fall upon a lighthouse early Thursday morning. And from there its only getting better. I can breath out my nose, and that's a huge relief. I've been eating more vitamin c than anything else even. But whatever it takes I'll do! I don't like that achy feeling that leaves you feeling like you've just been run over by a steam-roller, where every joint in your body lets you know that it is slow to react when I want it to.
Last night I went running. Well, maybe I should just call it 'walking' cause that's what it was. I hacked up more phlegm than imaginable. Every 3 steps I had to 'hawk' another phlegm-wad up. After lap one of the walking tour I felt pretty cleaned out, but then lap two started; well, for Blue Lighting anyway. I jogged to the end of the first leg of the track and then back, and by the time I got back to my car, I saw Kristen running down the street from the other side, finishing the whole trip around the track. It was super great for my ego, having run only half of the track, and having her finish the whole thing in the same time. My only defense is that I was sick, and clogged with mucus, so couldn't run as fast as normal. So there.
I think craigslist is stupid It should be called Dumblist. I post some tickets there. After a few minutes I tried to see if they were listed yet and I couldn't see them anywhere. They sent me an email so I checked in its status. It turns out I need to 'Publish' the ad after you get the email. How lame. Then I immediately get 10 emails from different people. Figuring at least 1 would work I canceled/deleted the ad. They tell me I can't re-publish the ad for at least 7 days otherwise I'll be punished, due to spamming and scamming reasons. The first person I email was a fake or something weird like that. The names didn't match the email address, and it didn't look like the other 9 mails I got. The second one decides to meet me during lunch, but 15 minutes before I leave work, he backs out because he thought that my USC Season Tickets were in the Ohio section. How lame can they be?! I responded and informed him that I would be the first to complain that they put any season ticket holder in the middle of the opposing team section. But I haven't heard back. So now I have to scribble his email address on every public restroom I can ever find. That will show him for messing with me! So now I have another Saturday adventure to take me downtown to sell tickets on the street to one of the locals there for whatever I can. I still think I'll make good money. I better, otherwise I'll be forced to start a fight with someone to defend my honor.
Lunch was sponsored by both Burger King and In N Out. I was compelled to eat at Burger king, but the vanilla shakes from In n Out are to die for.
I listened to the radio for most of the day.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment