Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

I finally went to the store enough to replace all the missing objects from my car. I ended up giving her a big heart shaped tub of chocolates. I was at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate store buying/drooling/ lusting after all their chocolate droplets of confection perfection and I realized how ridiculously cheesy heart boxes can be, but the one I got wasn't cheesy at all; in fact it was down right Cool! You'll have to see Cheryl's blog to see it, as its no longer in my possession to show you. Then I also told her about the card that some one else's Valentine would recieve instead of her cause of the car situation a few days ago.

Cheryl gave me new house slippers cause I guess she didn't like my regular gray sneakers that I'd wear around without socks when I was cold. The are delightful. They have a memory foam lining so I've been training their memory all weekend.

We also went to see the movie The International. It was pretty good. I liked it. We had dinner at the food court at the mall cause all the fancy restaurants had really long waits.

No comments: