Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ежедневное обновление

Yes, this is another international edition in case you couldn't tell.

Idiots in the news:
Have you heard of the Octo-mom? Just had 8 kids, had 6, jobless, (brainless), lives at home,... One clinic turned her away but she secretly found a new clinic to 'knock-her-up'. She had 6, and wanted more. How's that for fate striking back at you? I just don't understand how she can say she dosen't receive help from the gov. when she's admittedly on food stamps, and 3 of her kids are get money for being 'disabled'. She didn't call it 'welfare', she called it 'state assistance' in her interview. What a moron.

So Brett Farve is retiring, again. This will be his 3-4th attempt at retiring. Who thinks that he'll come back... again?

Who out there love their government waisting money? I know I do. I love how they make lots of money for no good reason, and I have to pay for it. (jackasses). The news about the 'stimulus package' has infuriated me, as it should to every honest 'republican-esque' american out there! (Republican-esque because I know that democrats love to give out MY hard earned money to Bums and strippers.) So I have an idea for you. instead of waisting 789 Billion on the CRAP that the DC lobbiest want, how about you just GIVE IT BACK TO THE PEOPLE! kind of like George W. did his first go around. All I know, is that I got a check for 300 bucks in first year in office! So similarly, how about give out the 789 bill BACK to the taxpayers. (I say taxpayers cause there are plenty of people who decide not to file their taxes) That would mean each Taxpayer would get a check for about $2580! (estamated 305,788 people in US currently). You know what I would do with 2500? I'd SPEND IT! well, honestly, I've already spend it, but I'd put it right back out there! Forget giving it straight to these rediculous special interest groups. They are just evil sharks, with no mind but their own. How about the People?! US! Give it back to us!
That ends my rediculous news.

I've went running last night. Maybe I shouldn't have. It was way to cold for me to have done that. I froze. My body has acclimated to well to these warm years in LA. I've shed my Utah cold-shield. I used to be able to walk around in shorts and a t-shirt with sandles year round, now look at me. I've layered myself just as much as any girl would. But i do it in a manly way of course.

I'm listening to German radio right now.

Lunch was sponsored by a Hurgry Man microwavable meal. For only 3$ it was good. I felt obligated to buy the Hungry Man meal, vs. the Girly meals, i.e. Lean-Healthy-anything. I was trying to eat healthy today. And save money. Hence the TV-dinner from Ralph's. But as I was in the kitchen at work heating my food up, I quickly noticed that tow of my most favorite treats were out, and available to all! 1 package of White-Vanilla Oreo cookies, and a neighboring package of Peanut-Brittle. Oh the sweet calories! The temptation was to great. The smaller pieces of Brittle were immediatly engulfed in my mouth, for as long as it took me to break the larger pieces up so they wouldn't get stuck sidewasy in my throat. Then On the way back to my desk I nibbled on a few different Blonde oreo cookies, walking slow enough to not shake all the other oreo's in my bocket to much. Mmmm

No comments: