So, yesterday was the first day of Mardi Gras. Did you all remember to celebrate, and dress up, and eat fried french food? I ate fried won-tons for dinner, and dressed in pajamas.
I got home at the usual time, as I always do, to find a dark, empty, cold apartment. Cheryl was at Class so I had to fend for myself till she got back. I've never liked the dark, so I quickly had to sweep through the apartment, to make sure there were no burglars, or monsters hiding in the closet or under the bed. Since I hide most of my weaponry away from the front door area, I had to improvise, and use a big thick threatening candlestick.
I shortly thereafter went for a run thru the nearby arctic tundra. Not a long run cause it was dark out. I ran by quite a few little furry snow creatures that people were taking out for a 'walk'. Some of the little harry beasts had mechanical leash devices around them, but I became annoyed by this leash idea, cause instead of the dumb owner controlling the harry beast with the leash, the leash became a seperate obstical for me to overcome. One Troll I came upon had extended the leash device really far, preventing ANYbody/thing from going anywhere near them/by them/around them. This was quite selfish of them because 'Earth to Troll, You aren't the only one on the Planet!' I decided that any other time that any retard decides to extend the stupid retractable leash so far and I am trying to walk or run by it, I will run thru the leash as if it was the finish line to my race, and I will not fill bad about the results of me doing it.
When I got back to the Igloo Palace I became super hungry. All I could think of eating was treats and chocolate. Cause thats almost all we had hanging around. So thats kind of what I ate. After snacking for a minute I felt bad, cause then I didn't want my health to suffer, so then I decided to make more 'real' food. I quickly realized that this was going to be difficult cause there was a huge pile of dishes in the sink, in fact every single dish in the house was in the sink waiting to be cleansed of its layer of gunk. I usually leave this fun task for Cheryl to do, cause after all, she needs something to do all day when I'm at work ;) So I took the fun away from her and washed all the dishes, THEN I made food for myself. Then I topped it off with more treats.
One thing I've been doing alot of lately is playing Guitar Hero. I'm definitely getting better, but the Hard levels are giving me quite a bit of difficulty. My pinky finger just wasn't meant to move like that, thus frustrating my playing ability.
Todays lunch was sponsored by old Spaghetti.
I listened to the radio most of the day. Well, I had it on, it was playing, I could hear that it was on, but I didn't actually listen to hear the words if you know what I mean.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jim you kill me! What class is Cheryl taking?
Post a Comment