So I was off to work this morning, just as I do every morning, and as I started the car I noticed that the radio was playing more static than it usually did. Usually it spits out static for a 1/2 second then it switches over to Satellite Radio. So I look down to see if it was unplugged, and what do you know. Its not there. No power cord, no device, the whole portable radio was gone! What the HELL! (The car's radio was still there, it's the factory installed thing, which is worthless anyway) I look in the back seat of the car and notice that the antenna is still there, so I notice that the bloody thief unplugged the satellite antenna, and took the power cord and receiver! I was so pissed! Then I start looking around the car for other possible missing things. I quickly notice that a certain bag that I'm sure I carefully placed on the floor only last night was indeed missing! I was sure it was there cause I intentionally left it there after I had gone to the store last night, and purchased it. I bought a Cheryl a valentines present and left it in the car cause she's a huge 'present snoop'! If there's a present around with her name on it she won't stop guessing, or tearing at wrapping paper, or shaking it, until she knows what exactly it is, so I left it in the car! My mistake, cause someone else thought they wanted it more than me, the purchaser of the items. No window's were broken so I figured that I was dumb enough to leave the doors unlocked.
Man I'm pissed cause every girl out there knows that a guy coming home empty handed us 'unacceptable'. So now I have to go spend more money on worthless crap.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You got worthless crap as a Valentine's present for your wife???
That is soooo lowsy, I'm sorry! Oh I'd be so angry! The fact that you even bought your wife something for Valentine's Day and multiple days in advance was impressive, now the fact that you have to do it twice is really remarkable! She should feel so special!
Post a Comment