Friday, February 13, 2009

Daily Update- Friday the 13th Edition

So I made the choice to go running last night. I don't know what part of me actually decided that cause my brain doesn't remember actually making a final decision before going. I think a sub-brain function has gone AWOL and has started passing on non-official directives. My investigatory nervous system has it under investigation still.
So I made it up to the Arctic track with the rest of the group. It was a blizzardous 50 degrees. I barely made it around the course 8 times by the time Sparkles made around 12 times. We also ran into Silvia up there. She is training for another marathon. Just hearing that made me tireder.

Just as we were about to finish, i was passing Cheryl on one of my many laps when I hear her suggest that we should go to Zanko Chicken for food tonight. Ohhh, the twisted tongue of that devil woman! Of course she had to catch me at the pit of my hungry despair! Its like she was waving to say hello, exactly as she stuck her foot out to trip me, THEN just as she offered a hand to help me up from that trip, she would quickly retract her hand just when I was trying to help myself up! Yes, all that in that one question! I had gotten used to making loads of deliscious pasta every Thursday night, but this was a strategic attack in my most desperate moment. In a scrambling moment of confusion I suggested a glorious heaping bowl of spaghetti, Cheryl 'fake' deliberated in her head for two seconds then suggested Calif-chicken cafe which she knows I don't like.

I went shopping again last night to replace the stupid valentines crap that I HAD already purchased. A certain store was out of one of the items that I needed, so I was just more annoyed. I guess one positive was that I mapped out in my schedule exactly when each item would be 'taken care of', so after work I 'took care' of the more expensive part of the scheduled 'gift'. Just as a teaser: the store I was in was REALLY trying to push all this crap on me like you wouldn't believe. Luckily for me my Manly stubbornness resisted all their whimsical attacks.

Its raining again. Its spooky outside cause its the 13th. Ohhhhh, scary. Watch out for Axe murderers!

No comments: