Its not that I have any good reason, its just that I've been busy, and lazy, and tired, and simply doing other things.
I had great things to write about last week, but I've forgotten them all. I meant to write about it every day last week, but I was busy at work, and when at home Computer games take precedence.
Last friday we went to Tommy Burgers with Jeff, Kristen, and Bethany.
One of our sunbeams took a nasty spill in sharing time and learned a tough lesson of the phrase "don't do that". We also had a Primary activity on Saturday where we 'got' to babysit these kids for another 2-3 hours. There was a teacher meeting afterwords and one crazy lady got up and tried to tell me how to teach kids, and she obviously liked to hear herself speak, cause the more she yapped, the more she did it. At first it was slow and incohearent, and just used weird big words. Then she told us how she was a psychologist in training, which means she likes to talk a lot about nothing and ask redundant questions. And she kept rambling, and I asked Cheryl if I could leave, but I couldn't. And then Cheryl told me to stop making weird, rude, comments as she yammered on. It was painful.
We had people over for the Super-bowl. It was fun. We had tons of great food and snacks.
And I had lunch with Kami today, and was busy at work.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment