Today was very typical and fairly boring.
My work recently switched health care providers, and I have decided to get this 'health insurance' in case one day I need it. So because I was on vacation the day the insurance people came to talk with my office, I was assigned a doctor who lives on the other side of East LA. I think they were trying to get back at me for going on vacation, by assigning me to the furthest doctor possible. I realized this a few days ago, and only had a chance to call and complain today. I looked it up on the internet and noticed there are 11 eligible doctors within a 3 mile radius from my house. Yes, that's right, 11. And they decide to send me to the one in East LA. I'm sorry, but I never intended to wear a bullet proof vest to any doctor's appointment of mine. I think the last insurance company tried to do that to me too, those retards. Why are they so dumb? After being on hold for 10 minutes I really wanted to scold them for being so dumb, but luckily for them the person on the phone was pretty nice, so I didn't.
Lunch was sponsored by Ralph's, and Carrot Cake.
I'm listening to retards honk outside in the street.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment