Wednesday was another typical European morning. Water was drizzling, clouds were stirring, and the cold was chilling. Or was it freezing... Lucky me that I have an umbrella. But silly me for keeping it always in the back seat of my car that I was on my way to go get in.
Last night was Trisha's Annual Cookie Party. It was so super awesome, I just don't even know how to tell you how cool it was. Maybe I can tell you more about it at my other venue, but it was fantastic. I negotiated with Trisha weeks ago, and we set this date, and bunches of people showed up to help decorate sugar cookies with us. Within the first 10 minutes of being there I OD'd on Toffee, ate 6 cookies (two at a time), and probably 1 quart of milk. Mmmm mmmmm Good! The highlight of the night is when Silvia 'somehow' got a pair of handcuffs stuck to her wrist early in the evening. Shannon eventually helped them 'fall off on their own'.
(Surprisingly enough Jeff and Josh organized a Pre-party dinner at some Mexican place they'd patronized before. It was good, but we were in a hurry to leave, so I didn't give it a full study.)
I woke up today by the evil ringing of my ferocious alarm clock. I was peacefully asleep when all of a sudden some ugly demon was pounding on my ear drum, as well as my forehead, with all his might. I was angry at first, until I realized that I was the retard who set the alarm to ring at the stroke of 8am. It was Thrusday. The sky was bright and clear; an unusual look as of late for the morning sky. I could see welcoming blue skies, white fluffy clouds in the sky, and gentle breezed sweeping thru the brnches of neighboring trees. My anger gradually changed to a calm smile. That was until I threw back my 7 blanket coverings. I had just about every single blanket piled up ontop of the bed, keeping the warmth in, and the cold out. But in a single bending of the elbow, that comfortable barrier was shattered, and the cold swept in as fast as it could. It must have been the same evil demon releasing those Cold-gates (as in flood gates). I wasn't about to let the cold win, so I got dressed as quickly as possible and even broke out my huge fluffy down Arctic-winter jacket. There's no way the cold was going to get to me now. Jim 1 cold 0.
On the way to work I was plagued with retarded drivers. There was one Mercedes suv that kept swirving in and out in front of me, as if I was saving his place in line. If i wasn't in such a nice car I would have totally 'let' him hit me and see how he thought about it then. When I got up into the village there was some other ass who totally cut me off as he came to a complete stop! Not like the other moron, this ass swirved in front as he stopped, making me slam on the brakes, thus throwing all my decorated sugar cookies onto the ground! And for that reasosn I was PISSED! If my seatbelt hadn't been on I could have jumped from my car and punched him through the window! I could sense his contempt for my happy state of being so for some reason he wanted to punish me I guess. Oh well. Retards do that. I hope he rots in h-e-l-l. (the cookies were in a box so they weren't soiled luckily.)
I got to work early. We had an office meeting at 9. Things are slow, but not dire. They told us that we're required to take from the 25th to the 5th off, but there's only going to be 3 holidays in there for us. After the meeting my boss pulled me aside, asked me my 'holiday schedule' and 'suggested' that I should be willing to come in the week after Christmas. I am/was of course, so that was nice. Its kind of like a bonus, but different I guess. A bonus in that I get to work.
Lunch was sponsored by Subway.
I'm listening to Little Drummer Boy (Christmas Music).
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment