So, what did you do last night? really? That sounds cool. I stayed at work a little late. Remember what I told you about movies? They have Movie Premiers around the corner from where I work. Its fun sometimes. Remember the Twilight one? Ya, I agree. Weird girls. So last night they had another one. I had not idea what it was called. But I saw the actual Brad Pitt , Tilda Swenton, and Cate Blanchette, and a bunch of other famous people I don't know the names of or don't care about. I know you would have known them, but I don't, and I guess I didn't care to. Whats that? Oh yes, it was cold last night. That must have been why they enclosed the whole street with a clear plastic tent. Yes, that's right, a clear plastic tent. I got lucky and just plopped myself near an opening and that just so happened to be where all these famous people were being interviewed.
When we were talking last, I forgot to tell you about the superb job I did in making dinner last Sunday. Yes, I did great. Remember all those recipes you gave me to try? Well, I haven't gotten around to using them yet, but I did get the idea to make up my own concoction on Sat. night, so right after church on Sun. I started throwing stuff around the kitchen,
I was so enthralled with yesterdays lunch sponsor, that I went back to the exact same thing, and might even do it again tomorrow too! (It was a yummy chicken and rice by Marie Calendars.)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment