Monday, December 22, 2008

Pre-Holiday Update

Today is a 'rough' day at work. And its rough because its the only day I'll be here this week. ha ha. It's not rough at all, get it, I was just kidding. Ha ha. I was totally telling you the opposite of what the truth was! I'm hilarious.

Today we had our company Christmas lunch. It was nice. We went to Yamato, the new Japanese place in our area. I think when our whole office walked in (11 of us) a bunch of them thought it was a raid, cause a bunch of people got up and fled. It was funny. They were going to put us all in the VIP booth section, but half of us didn't like booths, and the other half didn't care, so we all just stood around like a large herd of cattle until they resat us. The food was fairly good, it satisfied me, but didn't fill me up, but I'll get by.

(This paragraph is dedicated to Chris) Yesterday I was completely grossed out, I saw the most horrific football accident. one player came down on the others leg, sideways, and then the one guy held his leg up it was totally broken in two where it shouldn't have been. I almost puked, having lived thru such grossness myself.

On the way home I stopped... well, I can't tell you where. I stopped at a place with other people. And that's where the trouble started. Pulling into this parking garage, it was like people hadn't ever seen a Self-park parking garage before! You hit the button, the ticket thing comes out, you take it, the gate goes up, then you drive on! 5 EASY steps that should all happen in under 5 seconds. But some people don't realize that there are other people in the world besides themselves. Honking does nothing. Thats why I do it just to be funny. So I'm in... this place looking around at stuff. I pick a few items up and then stand in line to pay for said mystery items. At this point people forget how to read. The coupon that's mailed out virtually every week specifically states when it expires. You cannot use expired coupons. I do however find it entertaining when the stupid people explain to the people behind the registers just how silly and stupid they really are, hoping that they are given a free ride, you know, just this once. More like a free pass to continue being stupid, I say.

So it may or may not have been at the same store, but also in line, I was behind the weirdest pair. Obviously a mother/daughter pair. The mom was totally caught up in the Hip fashion, wearing only the most trendy styles and clothes, you know, the ones that the magazines and TV tell her too that is. Worst of all, She had a stupid small sausage dog with her, In the store. I absoutly hate that. I really was hoping that the dog would start yalping, so I could rudly comment. But what stuck out most of all was the poor girl with her. 15 years old, or so, but she was caught between two fashion worlds. Namely, To Big, and To Small. She had on a shirt which was way to small, even if it was Summer, and you were at a club. In addition to this, she was wearing a 5XL red and brown flannel shirt, like a lumber jack would wear. I mean it could have been cut up and at least 4 smaller 'normal' sized shirts could have been made for 'normal' people, but no. She needed the shirts of an entire family, just for her. Then her sweat pants looked like they were given to her for her 10th birthday, and she 'forgot' that they didn't fit anymore. I really wish I had my camera with me, cause I would have taken a picture for you.

funny thing, when I first posted this, I put in on the wrong blog, so you may have seen some of it before. Ha! :)

I'm listening to Christmas music.

(For lunch sponsor, see above)

No comments: