Friday, November 7, 2008

New Car Edition

So many days and nights of rest have led me to be lazier I guess. But its been so nice. We're pretty much settled in to our place, except for many boxes we have laying around. Its decorative clutter though.

So a few weeks ago my dad calls me and tells me that my Grandma wants to sell her car, and that he was thinking of purchasing it, unless I wanted to that is. So I was like, Hmmm, sounds nice, let me check with all other people who might be driving it. So I later got back to him and confirmed that I was indeed interested in buying it. Its a cool race car looking thing; I'll have to show it to you some time. But my G'ma bought it new in 2000, and its in pretty good condition. So last weekend I totally ran into that Cheryl girl who wasn't doing anything that day, so I convinced her to drive out to my G'ma's house and drive the new car back. So, Over the river, and thru the woods, to grandmother's house we went. On the way out there I was reminded why I needed a newer automobile and a New car became an even better idea to me, as my red car was giving me a few difficulties. Puttering, weak clutch, bad radio signal, you know, stuff like that.

Since then I've been driving it to work, and my oh my has it been a dream. As a matter of fact, I think thats what I'll call it from now on, the Silver Dream Boat. Or Silver Dream for short. Or even the SD Superstar. Its much roomier than the other cars I'm used to. But I plan on getting more used to it in the upcoming weeks.

Panda Express sponsored my lunch today, as well as a beautiful bottle of Vanilla Cream soda, and a Payday candy bar.

I'm listening to the radio right now talk about the election.

2 comments:

Hanny Banany!!! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim Cunliffe said...

Hannah, why did you remove your comments? Are you embarrassed to know me or something?