At last, Silence! Last night I finally could hear my own thoughts. I could hear the normal flow of cars on the streets outside. And I DIDN'T hear annoying honking and endless retarded cheering! I'm so glad. I also noticed that the temperature has come down a bit too. It was nice and cold frankly. I actually put a sweatshirt on after I got home! maybe that helped cool the protesters down too.
And actually, sense I didn't mention it yesterday; going to church was fun too. On Friday they calmed down a little bit. But never fear, their need to annoy the crap out of me wouldn't let me rest on a Saturday morning even. Jerks. 7:30am they were up to their stupidity once again. A little later when driving by them instead of honking like every other retard was, I gave them the thumbs down as I drove by. (That's Thumb, not Middle finger mom) So one of the retards started taking pictures of our car. Ha, have fun with that one, jerk. I thought it was an annoying feeble attempt to lash out at one of the people who's LETTING you protest there. (that's right, I said I'm Letting them protest there. You haven't seen me throw stuff, or shoot stuff, or spray stuff at them have you. ((even though they are being poor sports about the whole thing, and graffitiing everything they could, and vandalizing the temple property here, and probably other temples and churches, as well as soiling the ground that they walk on pretty much. Babies.)) If I didn't let them, people would probably 'accidentally' spill paint or amonia on them every few hours, or get rocks thrown at their cars in the name of civil rights. cause its my civil right to throw stuff (tantrums) cause its who I am, and its how I was born, and you can't do a think about it without taking my rights away. ) So I laughed at the nerd who took our picture, but Cheryl was annoyed by it. I think she took it as apersonal threat. I was going to cheer her up by reminding her that I carry a gun everywhere AND can punch through a brick wall, but I didn't. Honestly she just caught up in their hatred a little to much. Good thing I was driving too, cause in her anger, she could have used the car as a weapon to smite them all down.
So, jumping forward to Sunday, they were out in little numbers at the temple in the morning, with rumors of larger protests later. We drove to church instead of walking the 3-4 large blocks, and as we approached the church gates there was also a group of idiots right at the church gates with their flags and banners and one person was even dressed up in a chicken costume. It was kind of funny. But better yet was that the stake presidency was out there to condemn them (if they were to cross the property line) and then at least 3 baton carrying church security people, and then 3-5 other guys in suits too. I got another good chuckle out of them too.
After church they told us there was a 'lull' in the crowd so we should leave as quickly and orderly as possible. Now that there was funny because 1/2 of the people saw that as an emergency siren, and the other 1/2 didn't really hear it case we were super hungry and church went over already anyway. Things were quite until around dinner time when a few came back out of the woodwork to annoy again.
Now, moving back to Saturday. We got up early to go attend a marvelous Birthday Breakfast Feast/brunch buffet at some fancy mexican named place in Lagoona Beach (1 hour away). It was overlooking the ocean. We got there late, and the group was still waiting outside, so I immediatly marched in to the host there and reminded him that I was someone important, and I could make his life difficult if he didn't seat us immediatly. So it wasn't too long before they sat all 16 of us. After seeing the table, I quickly turned to the buffet line and found my place in it. This place had fancy omlettes (if you like that sort of thing), waffels, french toast, cereals, fruit, and other fancy stuff that I either don't know what it was, or don't know how to spell it. but man I was surprised how how scrumptious the food was. It even got two thumbs up from Jeff too. I stuffed three full plates in me as fast as I could, and then we had to leave again. We had an appointment with a bunch of guys from my office to go sailing.
Thats right, my boss was taking a bunch of us sailing on his boat in the afternoon. It was pretty cool. We motored out for a bit cause the winds were a bit weak and just floated around a bit over by where those big huge oil tankers dock to the oil drop off valves in the water. After the first 90 minutes the wind picked up and we got moving pretty good. My boss even let us all help out with steering, and pulling sails about, and pulling ropes and such, and of course I spoke like a Pirate as much as I could. As soon as they let me stand behind the great big huge steering wheel I started barking out orders to my crew, and suggested they all construct paddels to row, and even harpoons as well in order to launch an attack on the near by sea lions who were teasing us with their ferrocious war cries. But never fear, I sailed us to safely with the help of my crew. When I relinquished command, my replacement started cranking the wheel in ways that would normally capsize us, but luckily our Admaral siezed control and disaplined the mans insabordination. This boat was no ordinary boat, it was like the old swift cutter ships of the Revoloutionary era, cause this was a racing boat.
Following the sailing adventure we drove home, changed, turned around and went right back out the door. After all, we had an important football game to attend, and we were alredy late! USC was playing Cal. It was an important game because Cal was ranked. But never fear SC fans, they aren't anymore. SC took care of that is a 3 hour showdown. It wasn't quite a spanking, but it was indeed like a big brother harassing a younger brother. It was like a big kid pushing you out of place in the lunch line, taking your milk money, and then not letting you get back in line. Thats exactly how it was, to put it in non sports terms. It was also the last game of the season for us, as we're out of town for the very last one over thanksgiving.
Lunch was sponsored by Taco Bell
I'm listening to my boss whistle a merry tune.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment