Friday, November 21, 2008

Weekly Update

This week sure has gone by quickly. Its now Friday and I've just gotten ready for Tuesday. Where does all the time go?

So, I went running last night. I've actually been running a few times this last week. I've kept it on the down-low. I've been trying to avoid a few obnoxtious mobsters who have been chasing me. This last week, I've taken a new route along the Silk road. It winds in and out of all the easterly mountain ranges, so I get a good work out in, and the scenery is interesting. But as usual, last night I stuck with the usual. (I forgot what its code name was...) But not as usual, on the way out of my apartment building guess who I ran into... no not Brad Pitt, I ran into that Cheryl Girl! so I invited her to come watch me run around the track in a glorious manner. I did pretty well, as having prepaired for it, and good thing too. Because the people there were having Ninja training! At one point they started chasing me too. They almost recognized me I think, but a clever change of disguise on my part fooled them. They all had their swords and everything. Silly childeren, ha ha ha. I was swift like the antelope today compairatively. But not as swift as the great Sparkly Blue Gazelle who left trails of glitter everywhere she ran.

Work is good for me. They are keeping me busy, which is really good right now. I'm doing what I can to make sure they like me in these economically depressing times. I like all the other guys here, but I still try to 'outshine' them when I can. I try to keep it fun, but once in a while I'm really funny; like when the boss asks for one of us, I respond For my coworkers, whether present or not, 'that they are across the street picking up on the 'undergrads'', or I'll report that they've locked themselves into the bathroom again, and are crying.

Well, thats all I think...

Today's lunch break was ruined by the usc ticket office. I was on the phone , OH HOLD, for at least 65 minutes, and suffering through 4 calls. I kept giving up after 20 and 30 minutes passed by. I was so mad! I have tickets to the ucla/usc football game, which is 2 weeks away, and I haven't recieved the tickets yet! That annoys me greatly. Meanwhile, amid my frustration, I ate at Jose Bernsteins. I had enchiladas. They were OK.

I'm listening to House of Pain right now.

No comments: