This weekend provided so many different stories to tell; I just don't know which ones you'll be interested in.
So this last weekend Cheryl and I went shopping, twice. The first time I didn't mind, but after 20 minutes into it I started questioning myself. We returned a few items then turned to purchase a few items too. After picking up a few items on our list, 'we' then started browsing for stuff that 'we' thought 'we' needed. Cheryl would put stuff in our cart and I would ask her first what it was, then what it was for. The first item I questioned was just sitting in our cart so she could think about it. I thought it was funny cause I just think about it as it Dosen't sit in the cart. Then if I want it, I'll go back for it. I think thats what most guys do. The next item that was put it I didn't recognize so I had to ask what it was. "Oh, its a bed skirt". 'Hmm', I thought, then asked aloud " what does it do?" I was told that it covers the part of the bed Below the mattress. I was baffeled that people actually make 'skirts' for your bed of all things. I cautiously asked if we really 'needed' one. I was informed that it makes the bedroom look nicer. As I thought about what a skirt around a Box-Spring would effectivily do, I then said aloud that I didn't understand its exact function because all my piles of clothes can rest against the Box-Spring just fine. Besides all our blankets hang close to the ground anyway. I guess I didn't like it cause of all the frightfull dreams I've had where creatures hid under the bed. I want to be able to feel like I can see under the bed at any time that I have a question I guess. The rest of the cart was successfully filled with many more things that I assumed would be important to have in the next 5-7 years so I didn't ask to many more questions. Best of all was a new Pancake flipper! I needed a new one cause my last one fell victum to the move. This was us super duper, and I can't wait to use it.
No protests on Sunday.
Last night we were invited over to our neighbors house for Dinner. I think it was our first New Couple's event. I was kind of nervous about going over at first, but it was fine. I didn't wear any pants. That made me feel better. I wore the traditional shorts, flip-flops, and polo shirt. So everything went well. The people actually life right next to us, so the walk over there took no more than 45 seconds.
One thing that has been holding my blogability back is the lack of blog updating out there in Cyberworld. My personal que of blogs has been reread at least 5 times(16 of them). I've also read thru every single blog that's linked to those stashes of blogs (371 of them, with an average of 23 blog links per each of my links). And now I've moved onto the third level of blogging resourse, the linked people of the linked people (so if I continue that trend, each person on average will have 23 links which gives each of my 16 people 23 links each =8533 links available. But lets face it, at least 75% of the blogs out there are boring. So that takes us down to 2133 blogs of interest that I can read. Now I just need to keep track of them all somehow. So now its an issue of me having enough time to waste reading all these potential entertaining blogs. But with a number that large, I'm sure I'll get bored looking at them by number 30. Its just the way it is I guess.
Lunch was sponsored by Jose Bernstein today.
I'm currently listening to the radio right now, but it sreally borring.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment