Friday, November 14, 2008

Daily Update

I've been so busy in the last few days, cause I've been fighting the Battle of My Life! Yes, my old addiction has resurfaced. I've been fighting the no-good evil doers on the Plains of 'Oblivion'. The land was peaceful until my character witnessed the Emperor murdered by a secret assassin society. From then on I vowed to take revenge on the fiends from the nether world. For the last many weeks I've been training in the arts of War and Wizardry. Yes, that's right, I'm a threat with magic as well as with the sword and axe! Goblins and trolls shutter at the sight of me. That is one lesson I've been teaching them.

I've been carefully crafting my character to exemplify all the valiant qualities in a Hero. I've led many quests to build my fame too. I was the shining knight on the White steed. But that all changed last night. I took a large step in the field of battle. The main point of the game is to save the country from the evil invaders from the nether world, and it turns out that they had invaded, and destroyed one of the seven cities that I deal with. So, in a feat of heroism I marched on the city and slew each and every one of the demonic creatures that had come through the portal. Not only did I close the portal, I mocked the evil bandits in the process. Immediatly following that I charged into the city, rescued 3 of the guards and 5-6 civilians, and then I rallied and then dropped my blade on the infidels holding the castle. I was a little to late because the vile creatures had already taken the life of the Count. But after that, the City was free from the poisonous tyrany of evil. As I left the city, morning broke and I could hear birds chirping, and flowers blossoming.

Lunch was sponsored by Taco bell again.

I'm listening to the extra loud vacuum cleaner humm across the carpet in my office.

No comments: