I completely blame Chris for the falling apart of the 'JJCCD-Home Evening'. Ever since he left something has happened to prevent us from going. Last night was no different. Jeff decided to have his phone off for three hours right when we normally go. Danny called me only after We would have gone to either The Stand, in W.Wood village, or to Wendy's. But NO, they had 'other' things to do.
So I ended up going to that happy little Indian place on Westwood and Olympic. It wasn't that bad, but they've been better in the past. And it turns out that I ran into Cheryl there too. What I coincidence, I didn't know she liked that place. During most of the meal I kept smelling 'dirty gym socks' every time I got close to my food plate. After I got real self-conscious I searched, and sniffed all over to discover the 'problem'. I was relieved to discover that it wasn't me, but annoyed to find that it was the Rice which had this 'un-lovely' aroma. Now that I knew where the smell was coming from, every time i got close, I smelled it just that much more.
Later in the evening I went over to Fairburn to help Bethany study her German Literature class. It was kind of fun and kind of hard. Its been a while since I've studied, explained, read, or spoken in German (other than cheering for soccer, or swearing at people).
This morning (and all of yesterday) at work, Rey kept coming up to my desk and bugging me about doing stuff for him. The Interior Designer finally sent us his stuff, and we were discussing the best way to implement his drawings into ours. Since I was doing it I figured I would do it the way I felt best. But NO, Rey needs you to do it his way, and when and how he says to do it. And usually he's hanging out right over your shoulder when this is taking place. (I'm now checking over my shoulder to make sure he's not right behind me.) OK, clear. So he says we need to add stuff to our drawings, I tell him that I'll do it, and cause he's being annoying, I tell him how its easiest to do it. But then he interrupts me and says ' No, NO, NO, Jim, you must do it this way..." Then he proceeds to tell me exactly what I told him less than 10 seconds earlier, but in his funny little accent and wiggling his head, and fluttering his hands. So then I remind him thats what I just barely said, then he looks all confused. Then I tell him its easier to do it my way. But he doesn't like that, so he went and tattled to the boss, so he later prances back down to my area, and says that Dan needs me to do it the first way (which is kind of what I suggested in the first place.) but it just annoys me that he's trying to argue about it. He's annoyed at every part of this project that we're working on, so he figures that it'll take me a week to complete, but he's an idiot, and I didn't feel like correcting him. I could go at normal pace, and finish by this evening, and then I'd look good, or I could take my sweet time, and give myself a few extra hours on it every day, taking the time on catching up on emailing, and blogging... ah, what a dilemma. So I'm taking this time now to think about it...
And lastly, late in the day today two little 'Ass-munchers' came into our office and asked to use the bathroom, luckily Sergio told them no, as I came around the corner I noticed one of the retards was smoking! In our office! I wanted to punch him in the throat! I was so in shock I couldn't muster coherent sentences quick enough. But if anyone ever does that again, I'll crush their skull with an ancient 20"computer monitor. then hid the body in the parking lot across the street on ucla.
I'm listening to Guns N' Roses right now. (speaking of which, I'm assisting Gretta N' Rob design their wedding favors :) Its really cool. I can't wait to show you all about it)
Lunch was sponsored by Marvin's. (I've reached a point where as soon as I walk in, they'll throw a burger on the grill for me. Today I had to remind him that he needed to charge me. Its the nice Mexican fella who does this. The other retard doesn't work there that much, or should I say, he doesn't show up that much. )
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry about that buddy... JJJJCCDHE was great...
If it makes you feel any better my ward has about 40 people in it and probably 16 were at FHE this week.
No, that doesn't make me feel better Chris. You should start a Splinter Group, to continue the tradition. Maybe then our group here will be reinstated.
Post a Comment