One of the best headlines today said that Patrick Swayze will respond to each and every one of his fan's condolences via Whoppi Goldburg's Twitter. (see article here.)
if you aren't laughing your head off, like me then you obviously haven't seen the movie Ghost.
In case you didn't see the MTV video music awards, the big news there was that the idiot-known-as-kanye-west decided to interrupt Taylor Swift after she just won best video, or something, she just got the mic and was going to say something when the retarded kanye jumped up on stage, took the mic from her and announced that Beyonce should have won. Little Miss Swift, 19, didn't know what to do, so she just left the stage. It was good of the fans to Boo him when he was on stage the rest of the night, when he was supposed to be. I mean, What an IDIOT!
The best response to his stupidity was by Stephen Cobert.
I ate at Chipotle today. It was very filling.
Oh, I don't think I've told you all... There's been more shake-ups at my office. Rey decided to leave last week. Its unfortunate, but he found something with more hours, and they send him back to his homeland of Brazil, so he jumped on it. At his going away luncheon, Lynn announced that she was out of here as well! She put her two weeks in last Friday, so my bosses have been interviewing people this week. Its crazy. Then, My boss talked with Patrick and I and told us we have a bunch of deadlines coming up sooon. So thats cool I guess.
Oh, what else...
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment