And what a weekend it was. It all started on Saturday when we got up. It was a mild temperature, I don't remember that much about it, meaning it was average and slightly cool. We decided to take the day's activities to a small town called Yuccipa. Its where my Grandma lives. Also a bunch of cousins and Aunt & Uncle. It was 90 freakin degrees there! My grandma still wore a coat in case it all of a sudden got cold.
We had lunch with my Grandma at some local steak house place. I got a $10 burger. No I'm not bragging cause i usually like to pay 5 or less, but this Burger was no ordinary burger! It was special. I'm so glad I took a picture of it, but unfortunately I'll have to add it here to this entry later, cause I' don't have the picture on me being at work and all... Anyway, It was a 1/2 pound patty, which is huge enough for two meals. It was slathered in mayo, Lettuce, onion, and tomatoes of course. THEN, I had them add a thick slab of Swiss cheese. On top of that was an entire Avocado sliced and fanned out beautifully. Although it may have been a slight oversight, I also had them throw on a heaping portion of grilled Onions. They were more like Deep-fried onions, and dripping with grease, but they added to the personality of the burger, that's for sure. I doused a few plunges of ketchup on top, and then carefully folded this monstrous thing together. It was absolutely glorious. Its only problem was that the bun fell apart earlier than it should have, but it was a beautiful thing none-the-less. I'm sure it had enough calories for me for the next 3 days too, but hey, we were celebrating cause we were having lunch with my Grandma.
Later my little cousin Ireland tried to get me to spin her around in the front yard. I don't know why she likes that. I know that I hate it. I get dizzy much quicker than she. She's only 9 or 10 and had way to much energy. Like most little kids.
The drive home was extra long and tedious. I started feeling tired from all the food, and all the heat. But I made it, being the professional I am.
I finished out the day by fighting the battle of my life. This is a new battle. This Battle is called Warhammer 40,000: The Dawn of War 2. Its pretty fun winning all those battles, destroying bad guys and evil creatures.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment