Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Update

So there I was, just sitting at home doing nothing when I get a call from this friend of mine. It was that Cheryl girl, who used to live around the corner from me. She and some of her friends were going to watch movies on New Years eve. "Hmmm", I thought to myself, "I could use a movie to watch." So I went to some fancy Asian food place for super fantastic Asian food. It was some sort of curry house, and it was better than I thought it would be. After filling our bellies, we decided to fill our minds, with entertainment that was. We went to the video store and rented a movie. We saw the movie Traitor, or something like that. It was pretty good. We had to stop it half way through cause Steve had just barley realized that it was 11:58pm, so we turned it to the New York thing, that was obviously being re-aired in our time, just for us, but we paid little attention to it cause we were all so into our movie you see. Then we went home. It was super foggy out too. And cold.

I also had the next few days off of work, so Cheryl and I went shopping. We bought lots of cool stuff. Maybe a little to much stuff. Maybe I shouldn't take so many days off of work... yet I didn't have a choice... but for every day off, I spend just as much as I would have earned practically.

Oh, and I can't forget Sunday. We taught our new Sunbeam class for the first time. There were only three of them, but they were pretty wild, and didn't want to be controlled. So if I stop writting all of a sudden, its because I'm in jail, or wanted for murder. just kidding. I wouldn't do such a thing. It was good. I was just there to help Cheryl out. She did most of the work, and I just passed the treats out to shut them up every 10 seconds.

On Sunday night We had our first 'Get-together' at our new place. It took lots of time to clean the place, but it looks nice. Cheryl made this marvelous Lemon and Raspberry cake for us too. It was simply Splendid.

No comments: