Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Update/MLK edition

After a rough night's sleep I hacked all the phlegm out of my nasal passage, On my way to work today, there was absolutely no traffic. As I walked down the street to fetch my morning snack, there was absolutely no one on the streets. Only weirdo's and vagrants. It was a little eerie. It was only then that I remembered that it was MLK day.

Sunbeams? There are no 'Sun' Beams here, only Devil-Beams! On should it be Devil-Ray's? So we have On Sunday I suffered through another little spat with the 3 year old Devil-rays. They are all cute and well behaved as their parents drop them off for class but the second their parents turn away and think to themselves "my little Johnny is such an angel" they start freaking out and going crazy and running around like a bunch of blood starved Vampires. Frankly the parents are lying to themselves, and to me, and I don't appreciate that. I feel like Arnold did in Kindergarten Cop, where all I want to do is yell, and threaten to shake them. But I figured that I'd better not. A few are good. But the bad ones get the moderate good ones to follow them. To bad we're not in a room with a closet, cause then I Could separate them.

Adding to the pain of sickness, I was also talked into seeing a movie on Saturday night. A group of us went to see Marley & Me. That was the biggest mistake of my night. That movie was HORRIBLE!!! It was so dumb; if I didn't drive two other people, I definitely would have left after the first 20 minutes (that was when my moment of dumbness smacked me in the face).

One good thing that did happen on Saturday night was that Cheryl and I ate dinner together. We had Papa Johns Pizza. I had to get my usual BBQ Chicken, and Cheryl had to get her usual of Hawaiian, so we HAD to get two pizza's. We dusted them off for Sunday lunch, but man was it a delightful evening because of that. until the movie that is.

On friday I played video games all night. It was most delightful. I had many good accomplishments. I am still indestructibly, in every evil arena which in I adventure. Many people in my game admire me and what I've done in the face of evil. And the bad people shutter by the very mention of my characters name. My sword 'Dragon Tooth' had torn many monsters into pieces, and spilt the evil blood of bandits, demons, and villain's.

As well I've been working on a painting. I'm just about done with it. I should finish tonight and I'll show it to you some time. It's pretty cool. One of my quicker works, but nice just the same.

Lunch was sponsored by Headlines Diner.

I listened to crapy radio all day. There was nothing good on.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Someone's obsessed with vampires!! Weird.