So for lunch today I went to Chipotle. It was its usual goodness. There are seldom any seats there so I usually walk back to my office or back over to Ralphs to sit. Today I was passing a street cafe where people were sitting to for lunch. I rarely notice guys anywhere in the village, but today my attention was drawn to some crazy old man who was yelling at the person sitting down for lunch.
I've seen this crazy old man before. He's one of the regulars. He has a severe limp and has his jeans hiked up Way to much. He usually is toting around some extra fat bull dog too, and smoking a big fat cigar. He's the type that yells at a wall or a lamp post if he needs to.
So he was yelling at a person who undoubtedly annoyed him, to get his even more annoying response. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the old man was fairly close to the seated person, and was yelling angrily at him. The seated stranger was smiling awkwardly at the crown. So he was either being sneaky, or completely innocent.
Either way I felt that someone needed to step in lest no one come to this person's aid. So as I was passing by I told the guy to "shut up and move along." I said this with a snickering smile on my face, cause it was funny.
This embarrassed the crazy old man and made him loose his focus on the lunch-goer. I frightened him away from his spot where he was yelling at the guy, but in Crazy old man fashion he turned his anger towards me. Lets just say I haven't heard the term 'lard-ass' since high school, and it really made me laugh out loud. There are so many more offensive words out there, if you truly wanted to offend someone, and he chose the wrong one. As I grew up, the term Lard-Ass was only used in Funny references, therefore it had no effect on me.
His only other reply was "Ya, thats right, You keep moving."
Good job wacko. You really showed me. I considered for a second to go back and be a jerk to the guy- you know, insulting the way he looks, but I know that would have turned ... interesting cause this guy is just Nuts. There were lunchtime crowds all over, and I didn't want my face associated with any sort of retarded-anger crazed old man.
I just wonder if he's going to try anything the next time I see him, cause i know there will be one. Lets just say I can Walk faster than he limps, and his little bull dog is No match for my Drop Kick. And besides that I got my Fists of Fury to back those things up.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nothing's more offensive than punting someone's dog. You've always got that.
Joe
Post a Comment