Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day

Let me just tell you how ridiculous I think this supposed 'april fools day/ joke day' is. I hate it. I'm just glad that the Store owning public haven't totally commercialized it... yet. Its a stupid day that just give retards another reason just to act stupid. We already have enough people acting stupid don't we?! Its a day that 'the prankster' feels entitled to prank everyone; and they can just blame it on That Day. Or someone who ISN'T sneaky, or even funny, will try to do something absurd, and their excuse will be 'april fools day'. Blaming your stupidity on A Day is just like making your horse a Govenor, or like blaming your behavior on Alcohol, or a girls outfit.
If hazing is illegal on college campuses why the hell is it OK for the every day retard to participate in this immature ritual!? I think people should be punished for participating in such things. Why should such behavior even be acknowledged? Growing up, in school every class had its clown, who would vie for everyones attention. Who didn't get sick of that after two minutes? Look at those people now, loosers and no-body's. They're probably still trying to get Stand-up gigs at the local comedy house, or still looking to get their foot in the door of a place that isn't known as a 'fast-food' joint. Good job you fools. Are you proud of yourself now? did it pay off to TRY to be stupid in school, cause you were, and now you ARE. (I remember once at the U, someone thought they'd be funny and upload a Spyware/virus program to my computer. I freaked out and threatened him severly, and everyone knew not to mess with my stuff again. Changing settings is one thing, but uploading crap is another!) I wonder if there is a staticstic of the percentage of 'Class Clowns' in prison, vs. not. I'm sure the results would surprise you.
(retards: class clown, idiots, annoying people, or people who haven't 'let go' of high school and still try to live the 'glory days'.)

I remember one time while I was on my mission, in Germany... I was in the city of Göttingen. I was actually there for a while, so I got to know some of the members pretty well. I have always been a fun/funny/fun loving person and was able to connect with this one guy in particular. His name was Dieter. He was older, retired, and 'funny'. Well, he tried to be anyway. But one day we went over for dinner. (He had us over all the time.) But this time he asked me to go down to his cellar and fetch some juice boxes. So I go down there and there was nothing there except an old bicycle, a bag of garden dirt with a note on it, and garden tools (cellars there are just like big closets in the basement of apartment buildings made of concrete, few lights cold and damp, you know...). No juice, so I go back up and tell him of this, and he for some reason is laughing hystarically. I asked my companion what the deal was and he didn't really understand anyway, but I asked Dieter what his deal was and he was perturbed that I didn't 'Get' his joke. Well, apparently the note on the bag of dirt said 'April, April' (I remember seeing that, but it meant nothing to me). And apparently thats what they say in german for "April Fools", after you've just been 'had'. So he was mad that I didn't get his April fools joke. So I kept teasing him the rest of the day, accusing him of making up the whole idea of jokes in april. He didn't appreciate it, but I thought I was just that much more hilarious. Good ol Dieter.

But anyway...
I've started making treks back at the well known Sarengheti planes. Just as the sun started staying up later, I started going back there. Its lovely this time of year. Not to hot, not cold. And the deceptive ninjas are still in hybernation. I also think they still believe that I go to the Autrailian Outback track, (but I don't.) I've been doing good there. Swift as a big burly bear. I got some new running shoes too, and I hesitate to run with them through the Sarengetti because of all the dirt there, but I'll get over it soon enough.

Lunch was sponsored by Marie Callendar, a freind of mine.

I'm listening to Metallica right now. They have their own station on satalite radio right now. Its great. Oh, and I just found out that the lead singer was born where I was born. Cool, huh.

No comments: