(last weekend)
I've noticed that some of you like to 'Skim' my articles, which is fine, but in this episode, I'll try to make my Topic sentences 'Stand Out' a little more for you.
This last Weekend Was kind of Boring. It isn't usually. Usually I have lots to do, but this time, nope. On Friday I was invited over to a school friends house. They don't live to far away so I went. I showed up really late, so they were already plastered. One friend was in a cast, so we all had to discuss what happened. From then they all started inviting me to stuff for the rest of the weekend, so at that point I had to leave.
Work on Thursday and Friday was really quiet cause many people were gone. Now they're all back, and its bustling again.
I had BBQ Hawaiian Pizza from Papa Johns for dinner, along with Chocolate pastry delights. I actually had planned it out from the night before. While driving home I passed the local Papa Johns, and then craved it greatly.
On Saturday not only did I sleep in, but I got lots done too! I tried to visit my newly favorite Donut shop, but they had signs all over the place saying that they didn't take credit cards, so I left immediately. I went to the fish store, then to the model train store, then to Costco!
Oh ya, and I missed Cheryl.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment