Thursday, March 19, 2009

Daily Update


I'm starting to no like our president so much. I wake up to a squadron of motorcycle cops and traffic cops all around my neighborhood. I tried to drive from my place North of Santa Monica blvd, but it was completely blocked at EVERY intersection. You couldn't turn anywhere! I was forced to turn down into the neighborhoods. Then I go over to Westwood, but nope, that's closed too. Closed as in yellow police tape across the whole way. So from W-wood, I was forced to turn back east.

Then it got even funnier cause there was a traffic cop in the intersection saying to stop, and then a motorcycle cop saying to go. But he wasn't just saying 'Go', he was SCREAMING 'GO', I look back at the traffic guy and he was just twiddling his thumbs. He was a pip-squeak anyway, all while the big angry cycle-cop continued screaming. So much so that his face was turning red! when noticing this I realized that Big mustached angry motorcycle cops aren't to be trifled with. So I drove on, partially expecting that i get pulled over two seconds later. But I on the other hand was annoyed enough to not put up with anybody's angry crap. But nothing happened.

So I'm going east, where I don't want to go, then all of a sudden I see a gap in the Yellow police tape. So I swerve to get into the turning lane. It was partially possible because Everyone was doing the same. I was turning into my old neighborhoods so I figured that getting around would be a cinch. Oh was I wrong. For some reason the people with the city of LA have wasted even more money on putting in Traffic-circles in these low use neighborhoods. And for some reason it was at a complete stand still. And for no reason at all! after waiting for about 5-6 minutes everyone just seemed to be able to go. As I passed this circle, there was hardly anybody there! What was the hold up? OH, that's right, it was dumb people. It took me just about 25 minutes to get to work today.

Then I get to work and now need to meet deadlines, so I was in a hurry there too. And part of my hurry was waiting for a delivery driver to come pick stuff up and then drop stuff off. Oh, bother.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

can i please be one of your favorite blogger friends???? www.justtrishalynn.blogspot.com

:)