When I got to work, I found out that our server was 'down'. And the Net-nerds didn't think it would be fixed anytime that day. And anything we did on Friday was lost. How awesome. Those guys right then and there should have been fired, and then beaten, and then humiliated somehow. So Danny told me that I could help him by going to the Peninsula and measuring a phone booth there, then drawing it in the computer. I was happy to do that, but I didn't think it would take 30-40 minutes to ride my bike there! And it was super freaking hot! And I didn't get lunch! Not at all! On the way back I thought I was taking a shortcut, but boy was I wrong! It took me at least an additional 10 uphill minutes.
The Peninsula is really nice. I think there are at least 3 employees per guest, and it was just ranked #2 in the whole country, loosing only to the Peninsula in Chicago. But then it should be at at least 500 bones per night. Wow, with one paycheck I could stay there maybe twice, in a good month that is.
Later that night I went over to Pelham to cleanup all the stuff that I have there. It was only somewhat effective. Then we made miniature Pies.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment