Tuesday
With all the things I have to do before this weekend Staying late at work, was NOT on my schedule. So there I was at work. I got there at the usual time. After all, why would I go in early? Its not like I had anything urgent to do, right? Our lunch was sponsored by The Corner Bakery because our boss had some sales reps come in. It was boring as hell and frankly I didn't want to be there, and only stayed because my boss got them to come. Working away in a non urgent way all day I switched between a few different projects, basically whoever would ask me to do stuff, I'd do.
But then 4:30 comes around, and so did my boss. He asked me whatever happened to the project I was working on. I told him that other people asked me to do other projects. So he then informed me that he needed what I hadn't been working on, by the morning. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! What an idiot! Oh, that might have helped if you would have said ANYTHING about it in the last 2 freaking days when I wasn't working on your crap! I seriously though of just walking out and saying 'Good luck then'. But figured that wasn't best, (although I really wanted to.) He's done this before, and it was just as annoying then too. What poor time management/planning on his part. Why is it such a secret to when stuff is due? Communication is a good thing, isn't it? Why not share it?! He needed it for a meeting that had been scheduled for a few days, so it shouldn't have been a surprise, but for some reason, he wanted to surprise me 90 minutes before I needed to go home! It really pissed me off because of all the stuff I had planned to do as well. I was pissed all the way until 9:30pm when I went home. I was ready to murder someone just to let off steam. Yes, that's right, murder as in 'to make dead'. Then whoever I called that night at all heard more than their fair share of swear/curse words. And I'm not sorry about that, cause I feel better now. If they would have told me earlier it would have been better work, but no one said anything, so they got 48 hours worth of work in 4, which is annoying in itself cause that makes me look bad, and incapable. But I am, its just that when they are dumb like that, it ruins it all. Luckily JJ helped me quite a bit for the 90 min. he was there with me. It is really lame to do stuff like that to your employees. Really F'ing Lame!
In the evening I got a call from Jeff. Apparently Ryan was [thinking of] moving out of Veteran (didn't happen). Ryan called and told Jeff to call me and get a ride to come help. (please note I said 'told' not 'asked'.) I didn't have much nice to say about that. Most words started with F & R, and K, M, & A, and G, T, & H. Just to name a few. I guess Ryan has been 'threatening' to move out for a while now. They supposedly found a place up at ucl-dumb, but I think its just a rumor.
Later that night I drove to a few stores that don't close. My favorite type. Oh, and you'll never guess who I ran into either, that's right, that Cheryl girl! She was out buying Pie filling for some reason. I was trying to find food, but was unsuccessful.
Today's picnic was sponsored by what was left of my Chris N Pitts food, with taco bell for dessert, and In N Out for a drink. It was very acceptable.
I'm listening to Neil Diamond right now.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment