Sunday, October 5, 2008
Conference Weekend
So as many of you know, it was Conference weekend. But there was one good thing that happened before I left work. I brought my football tickets to work with hopes of pawning them off on someone, or even giving them away. I couldn't use them because of conference, and most people I knew were going, or should be going, so I needed to rely on my work buddies. But NO. They were busy doing whatever other stuff. So I then decided to try to go over to USC early and try to sell them to some poor student, or some super-fan who didn't buy tickets already. After having decided that Patrick got a call from a friend of his, who was looking to go to this weekends game, and randomly called him looking for tickets. Oh what a coincidence, cause it turned out that I still had my two, and there at work too! I told Patrick that I had paid 45 for each, so then Patrick then tells his friend that I won't take less than 50 for them. I was surprised at this, but trusted that he knew full well how to 'pimp' his friends. So his friend agrees, and then Patrick told him that he himself would be collecting a 'handlers fee' as well. So that was cool. It was also perhaps a sign that I should be attending the Saturday night session of Conf. So I made sure to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment