Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Twilight This...!

So here are some of the famous people that I saw on the Red Carpet last week. I wrote their names in in case you aren't as Hollywood-savy as Cheryl is. I also put an 'official' internet pic of that 'star' next to them so you can see their whole face.















I would have stayed longer to see the main chick, and the main wolfboy, but I stopped caring real quick. There were easily 1000+ screaming highschool girls there. I'm also going to upload some of these pictures to the Wikipedia dictionary definition of 'annoying'. I was there for maybe an hour, and these pics show all that I saw there that was interesting.

So on Monday there was another movie premiere. Some Twilight-Moon movie or something like that. It got to be pretty annoying. There were a lot of, what I though were, mentally challenged teenage girls here who couldn't stop screaming about Nothing, all thinking that this move contained/or was the meaning of life. My how they are wrong. I really wish other organizations were here passing out bibles, pamphlets, or stuff like that. Instead there were foolish news crews here egging them on, as well as 'healthy drink' companies passing out samples, to advertise.
The crazies started gathering on Thursday morning.As I went to get my morning donuts I noticed this. The first person, knowing that they would be the craziest and the first in line, lined up where they wanted to, next to our work parking lot, and they had made a sign stating that that was where the line started. It would have been even funnier if there was a second just as crazy fan who made another 'Line Starts Here' poster, who lined up just in front of the first crazy person. Or even better, I make a fake 'Line Starts Here' poster and put one or two up here and there around the area so that we have 4-5 crazy lines all thinking they are at the front! I'll have to remember that for next time.

No comments: