Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dā-Lē Üp-Dät’

I started writing a blog entry yesterday. You can see how far that got. That happens a lot lately. I'm so busy getting new project ideas, and shopping online that I haven't had time for little 'ol blogger.

My latest project, a series of books, like I've mentioned before, is taking up much of my time. And I'm quite thrilled about it. I write more to my stories every night and its terrific fun. My only question thought... at what point am I considered an author vs. a writer? Or is it a writer vs. author? I'm currently writing, but have I authored something? hmmm. Interesting...

I also have my next three projects planned out, and I'm still working on my last three projects as well. But thats just how I roll.

I went to the African running track a few days ago. It was cooler than normal. And you'll never guess who I ran into while running... it was that Cheryl girl! you know the one who lives behind the 7-11. It was funny seeing her again, especially there, but a welcome treat. She took the place of my usual running coach. At the beginning we went just an average pace. One or two people passed us, and I took that as a hint to run faster. So I started off faster. Half way thru the course I meet up with one of the girls who had passed us, and just as we were about to reach the crest of the hill she stops running and walks. I laught to myself, and then say out loud, "Don't stop now, you're almost there!" So she starts running again. It was funny cause I didn't catch back up with her again. I think I frightened her. Ha ha.

I ate at Diddy Reese for lunch. They have hot dogs you know.

1 comment:

Talltiffany said...

Jim all the projects. I think it is great. I heard about your writing from Joe. Pretty cool!