guilted into going to them, but as of a year or two ago, we had a visiting GA and all he did was talk about his home country. And then took questions from the audience about his home country. It was so Boring!!! I vowed not to be tricked into wasting my video game time again. Yesterday was a little different cause I had another meeting right before the official meeting, and they also had food. But by the time the official meeting started I had remembered my horribly painful experience of hearing all to much about nothing that mattered so I just went home instead. And yes I still feel fine about it.
Other than that Sunday's are shaping out to be such a nice day. The weather is regularly nice, I get to go outside during the daylight hours, and watch TV.
How splendid.
No comments:
Post a Comment