Happy Anniversary Day self! Some people call it Monday, some people call it Columbus Day...
Yes, its already been two years, and it seems like ages ago that 'That Cheryl Girl' and I started hanging out on an occasional basis. I just ran into her after church yesterday, so we were just reminiscing last night for a little bit as to how weird each of us used to be. (It may have been only me talking though...) One really cool thing about that Cheryl girl is that she doesn't think that I'm weird at all. But unfortunately for her, I think everyone else is weird. Its just that she is less weird than most.
I wonder if she knows that we've known each other for two years already? She is a girl, and girls keep track of that sort of thing, but they also tend to bring it up every 10 days, but she doesn't do that.
Maybe tonight I'll wonder by her house and see if she wants to hang out with me tonight. Oh no, not a date. I'm not into dating, no matter what Gen. Auth. talk you recite. I'll just hang out. There's less obligations that way. I mean really, if I ask her on a date tomorrow, for example; the next thing you'll know is that she'll want to hold my hand in public or something gross like that. Ewwwe! Girls still have cooties in my opinion. There's no avoiding it. Its just a fact of life.
Well, I'll let you know how it goes...
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does your wife know that you still refer to her as "That Cheryl girl?" :) You are a dork.
Post a Comment