Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Rosh Hashanah to all those who celebrate it

I've recently changed brands of toothpaste. I'm happy.
The old kind was like gel, runny and gooey. It always mad messes. Now I'm back to the good ol' pasty stuff. Like we're supposed to do.
My teeth in general are a little weird. They've never fully recovered from Dr. Massacre. They might be moving due to the extra room, but I don't know. The only reason I'd go back is to spill syrup all over the place. I'd choose syrup because its so hard to clean up. Once you get it on your finger, in 5 minutes you could find it on your foot, which was covered by a sock or something. That would sure show them. And then of course it would bring ants. And no one likes ants.

I'm not sure what you Rosh-hashanians are celebrating but I might have to make myself brownies tonight to help you celebrate.

No comments: