Live as usual. Nothing new to report.
Work is fine. We're starting our third theme park design soon. It should be interesting. We're taking over from another company who our business partners in China no longer like. Its interesting cause for our first schemes of our first and second Theme park 'master plan' ideas we used this plan as reference. But they're out, and we're in, so that's cool.
That one kid I complained about is still a flagrant retard. Prancing around like he owns the place (literally), telling people their business like he's ruler of the world. I've been as cold and unfriendly as possible to him. And I'm snickered and poked enough fun at him that everyone knows that I don't like him. At All.
Life is going fine, other than I'm poor. I get depressed with all the bills I have to pay at the first of the month, so to cheer me up I've now started buying lots of lottery tickets to hopefully sweep all this troublesome debt away, and springboard myself into a life of luxury and easy living. Cause as a few of my coworkers think: Money can buy happiness.
Church is still burdensome. I don't enjoy it anymore. Last year the Sunbeams were fine. no problems, and no hatred for any of them. But this year is completely different! Not only do the kids not even know when their own birthdays are, (honestly, I think at least one kid is SLOW-learning). I have also now told ALL leadership at church that the primary sucks and that I haven't been to an adult Sunday school in over two years, and that in 3 or 4 weeks I'm going inactive, and I hope to bring Cheryl over to the dark side with me so I'm not lonely at home on Sundays. I could then construct my own lightsaber and secretly fly to the forest moon of Endor and then try to battle my father. But I don't know yet. Each of the kids seems to be alright... alone. But then three or more of them gather, its just out of control! After I'm done researching the mysteries of the universe, and then Dark Matter, I will open a full investigation into the energy levels of kids under 5-6 years old. For example, my little nephew Noah, he's 4years old and he could probably lift up a small car. I'm not kidding. He's like a miniature Incredible Hulk. Ohhh, and don't make him mad! if you get him mad enough to show his teeth at you, you're done for! He'll mop the floor with you, and climb up the front of you and down the back, as if you were Monkey Bars. (I've apparently made him mad before.) A few weeks ago we had three kids in class and it was pleasantly Tolerable. But it was frankly to late. The Damage had been done. Anyway, this last Sunday at least four high ranking officials in the ward mentioned it, or had it mentioned to them, that we need out. It kind of sucks that the majority of the people I know at church are less than 8 years old. Maybe that's why I'm so annoyed at them. When they hired us to babysit the young kids I was skeptical, but I gave it a shot. Now after 20+ months, I'm definitely burnt out. And I hate kids. Sorry Cheryl. My full hatred of kids has returned that I've suppressed for so long. My mom used to baby sit kids for a living, for many many years and I grew to hate kids then. How young and foolish, and Annoying and arrogant they were. They were the ones who showed me how to hate. Those horrible youngsters are to blame, not me, it was them. Ohh, I could tell you stories. But I won't because it will make me very depressed and angry for the rest of the week to remember all that.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment