So one night a few months back I had the idea to celebrate. I told Cheryl this and she reminded me that we had never celebrated my Birthday(in LA that is), so I emailed a group of friends and it was set.
We met up and drove over to my most favorite BBQ joint 'Chris n Pitts'. To start off the night, it was a little late, it took a little extra long decorating my cake, and the traffic was a little horrible, as usual. I guess its good that it took so long cause Bethany showed up at the last second right before we left. We hurried out the door, and immediately into traffic. After a while of driving we finally arrive and then it turns out there was a 40 minute wait to be seated! oh bother. I was expecting a small wait, but not 40 minutes! Britt who was with us tried playing the 'I'm prego' card, and it didn't help that much unfortunately.
When we finally sat down it was Spectacular. Instead of ordering Onion Dream Circles (aka onion rings that are spectacularly good) we didn't, and we each got them with our food instead, thus getting our food faster! Mmmmmmm mmmmm Goood!
After we were all done we went back to our place, and it was late enough that everyone had to excuse themselves to make it to bed before their curfews. So Cheryl and I went inside and had cake for ourselves. It was great. This time the frosting turned out good, and didn't sag like it did before.
We continued to celebrate for the next few days as well.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment