Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ground Hog Day

Whats actually the significance of this 'Groundhogs Day'? The only reason I like/acknowledge this day is because of the the movie of the same title 'Groundhogs Day'. Its funny. And thats why I think I'm writing about it, is because when I got home (on Feb. 2) I saw that movie.

I was able to actually watch a movie on TV cause Cheryl was out. Otherwise the TV would have been monopolized by weird crappy girly high-school vampire shows. So I guess it was a good thing that I was able to watch a different show.

With Cheryl out a few evenings a week, I'm able to play loud music on my computer and actually play... I mean fight the battle of my life. Actually I'm on temporary leave from saving the universe. I've been playing in Photoshop lately working on my own projects. I have a potential project list a mile long, and I've only started to begin whittling down on that list. And that list started with playing in Photoshop.

So that's what I'm doing as of late.

No comments: