Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Merry Christmas indeed

So for the Christmas holiday I dint' really have anywhere to go, so Cheryl, that girl who I conveniently run into on occasion, invited me to go with her to visit her sister's family in Texas. I figured 'Why not'? I haven't been to Texas in a while. So I went with her. It was pretty fun. Cheryl was leaving a few days before C-mas eve, so I did have to miss a day or two of work, and my office Christmas party, but whatever.
The flight went pretty quick. I sat next to somebody who didn't speak a word of English, so I didn't have to talk to someone awkwardly. And no, I didn't sit next to Cheryl cause the plane was full, and there was assigned seating, and AA over booked anyway, so we were just lucky to be picked up on the same flight.
When we arrived I was expecting Cheryl's sister to pick us up in their Stage Coach, but they decided to drive an automobile instead. They live in the city after all, and most people have cars there instead of horses.
The kids were happy to see us, which was fun to be expected I guess. I don't know what Cheryl told them, but they wanted me to throw them in the air, and play dozens of different games, multiple times in a row, and then chase them around, and then do it some more, and stuff like that.

No comments: