Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hazardous Work

Working can be hazardous to my health.
Yesterday I was talking with someone when I swiveled my chair to look at them, and then I started to stand up. For reference, our chushy office chairs
are spring loaded in all directions. So when I go to stand up the chair springs upward, and my hand which was resting on the armrest got caught in the way. In particular, my pinky finger, on the tip, in the middle of the nail got caught between the edge of the desk, and the spring loaded arm-rest. So its been hurting ever since and it is fairly uncomfortable to type any a, q, z, tab key, shift, or ctrl. I don't use those keys all that often at work, but last night fighting the battle of my life on my computer games, the pinky finger is heavily used to fight bad guys, so it was uncomfortable. Maybe tonight I can defend the realm with more ease.

No comments: