So yesterday I started not feeling that great. Life's a bummer when you don't feel well. It started with a 'feeling' in my throat. It was complicated by the sloppy burrito from Chipotle that I got. (Honestly, it was the most poorly constructed food item that I've ever gotten from them. Too much stuff inside, the insides were too wet, making the outside tortilla fragile, and the fact that it wasn't compact made it denigrate in my hands. I pride myself on being able to eat Chipotle burritos and not spilling until the last bite or two, but this time... it was the second or third bite, and it was not my fault at all! Right now I'm mad at them.)
Then starts the runny nose. Not the usual runny nose, it was annoyingly runny. I had to wipe it n' stuff. It was followed by the mucus in the throat, and then coughing; and then some sneezing. One time later in the night I sneezed so strongly that pain shot down my spine to my hips, and my whole body felt week. I remember that horrible feeling from the last time I was horribly sick, a mere 8 months ago, or so.
Then as the weather changed midway through the day I started feeling cold. And I usually never feel cold, you know, because of my cold heart. But by the time Cheryl came to pick me up from work I was just ready to crash in my cozy bed. I hibernated there for a few hours, then I decided to watch TV and go back to eating junk food.
I better be careful cause last time I got sick, shortly thereafter my entire office got sick too somehow.
Later in the night the Cheryl all of a sudden started feeling crappy. She had headaches though. Not nose/throat sick like me. I went to the store and got pills to make her feel better. So now she feels better.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're so sweet to go get medicine in the middle of the night :-)
Post a Comment